Embedded Linux Software Engineer Embedded Linux Software Engineer - Skills Required - Embedded Linux, Web Development for Embedded Systems, Development on Web Servers for IoT devices, C/C++, XML, PHP, QT, Embedded Software for Instrumentation, GUI Development, Instrument Communication Protocols
If you are a Embedded Software Engineer with embedded Linux experience, please read on!
Located in beautiful Wilmington, MA, (near Fosters Pond) we are an innovative leader in the analytical and industrial devices industry. We have been in business for over 50 years, and have hundreds of game changing innovations in the books. We serve the global market in the fields of general X-ray diffraction, thin film analysis, spectrometry, X-ray scattering, and much, much more. Renowned world-wide for our 2nd-to-none products, we continue to see expansive growth. Due to this we are in need of two talented Embedded Software Engineers to join our collaborative team.
--THIS IS A 6 MONTH CONTRACT--
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Interview internal customers to develop application requirements
- Understand machine testing needs to develop application requirements
- Follow existing programming architecture
- Design and develop complex applications with Fault Handling routines and event logging functions
- Interface with new and existing databases (SQL and Access)
- Understand/follow validation methods including authoring all necessary documents
- Understand the manufacturing environment and daily user needs associated with testing applications
- Work within a fast paced \"start-up\" environment of a world-leader in scientific instrumentation
**What You Need for this Position**
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or EE (or similar)
- Embedded Linux experience
- C/C++ experience
- Development on Web Servers for IoT devices (or similar devices like printers)
- XML, PHP, and Qt experience
- GUI Development
- Some knowledge of analog and digital circuits
- Knowledge of Instrument Communication Protocols
Nice to have:
- Web Development for Embedded Systems
- Embedded Software for Instrumentation
- Experience with Software Source control packages
- Experience with the optimization of embedded database engines
- Experience with complex R&D technology projects
**What's In It for You**
- Competitive Pay
- Work with an elite team of professionals
- Mush more!
So, if you are a Embedded Software Engineer with embedded Linux experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Embedded Linux Software Engineer*
Associated topics: back end, c c++, developer, java, php, programming, python, sde, sdet, sw