Sr. Software Engineer - AWS Sr. Software Engineer - AWS - Skills Required - AWS, Rest, Apache, SPARK
If you are a Sr. Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
Based in the heart of Portland, we are a Cyber-Security working with the leading technologies to build out our offerings. We work with some of the largest companies in the world and our enterprise solution is unmatched. If you think you have what it takes to join read on and apply!
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
1. Portland based start-up coming from some heavy funding
2. Great compensation and benefits
3. Strong company culture
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Responsible for design and development of a large-scale application stack running on AWS.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to design and integrate software, conduct code reviews, and troubleshoot product issues.
- Perform proof of concepts to identify best design options including usage of AWS services.
- Research integration options for various SaaS/IaaS technologies, including APIs for user administration and incorporate this research in our application integration.
**What You Need for this Position**
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- BSCS Degree
Bonus Points for
- RESTful APIs
**What's In It for You**
- Market leading pay
So, if you are a Sr. Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Sr. Software Engineer - AWS*
Associated topics: .net, architecture, c, c#, design, expert, java, perl, php, programming